Let’s end child poverty for good.
Keep the Promise welcomes your monetary contribution.
You can make a gift:
On-line Click on the Donate Now button below that will take you to the donation page for Family Service Toronto (FST), the host organization for Keep The Promise, where all donations are received and processed.
You will receive an electronic receipt immediately. Because of the urgent, time-limited nature of the Keep The Promise campaign, we are not accepting repeating (monthly) donations.
- By telephone: call Liyu Guo, Program Assistant, at 416-595-9230 ext. 244 and make a credit card contribution.
- By mail: Print this form and mail it to: Anita Khanna, Family Service Toronto, 128A Sterling Road, Toronto ON M6R 2B7. Include credit card information or a cheque with your donation amount.
- Please make your cheque payable to Family Service Toronto and put “Keep the Promise” in the memo line
- Donations over $10 are eligible for a charitable tax receipt and are tax deductible. Family Service Toronto Charitable Registration Number 10737 6063 RR0001.
- FST’s legal name: Family Service Toronto
- Incorporated address: 128 A Sterling Road, Toronto ON M6R 2B7
Thank you for choosing to make a donation to support Keep The Promise!
By giving a gift to Keep The Promise, you are joining the movement to end child poverty in Canada. By donating, you will honour June Callwood’s legacy and dream that all children in our country are given the opportunity they deserve to thrive.
Your contribution will help to:
- increase awareness among kids and youth about child poverty in Canada
- support kids and youth in taking leadership roles in calling for government action to end child poverty
- connect students with other existing groups who are working for the changes we seek.
Thank you for giving generously.